Property Mix Profile
Senior Housings (AL / IL / MC)
- 122 units/146 beds planned
- 119,585 square feet
Riverfront Luxury Condominiums
- Five story condo building – 64 Units
- Mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom condos available
Spa/Integrative Medicine | Cowork/ Innovation Center
Fully entitled for a senior housing community, including Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL) and Memory Care (MC):
- Market supported program: 163 doors – 167,000 sf
- 114 units for Independent Living; 34 beds – Assisted Living; 15 beds – Memory Care
- All feasibility studies state we are matched to the market.
- The senior site is pre-sold to an SPE for further development.
- The sponsors have an interest in that sale and resulting long-term ownership of the community. The building plans, known as Construction Documents (CD’s), are complete.
Riverfront Residential Condos
Five-story, stand alone, river-front condo building as “For Sale” market-sensitive priced condos. LifeCenters will create the condominium’s homeowners’ association (HOA).
- Unit Mix: 1, 2 & 3 bedroom
- Price-point TBD
- Units will be urban style with high quality finishes to match the Gateway District.
~2.27 Acres are identified as the park area for exclusive rights by the residential HOA and the senior community. It is located on the river with excellent viewing areas. The river front includes an improved city trails system that runs along the West Fork Stones River. Just adjacent to the park is a pedestrian bridge providing access to the public Stones River Municipal Golf Course. Additional value is the access to the golf course by owners’ personal golf carts.
The “Private Park Area” is under ownership of a shared Association managed by Conditions Covenants and Restrictions (CC&Rs).